It’s only a few more days before Christmas and everybody is busy buying Christmas gifts for...Read More
While in Baguio: Food Open Season using Open Snap!
What I love about Baguio aside from the chilly breeze and the pine trees is the food.
When you say “open season”, I immediately associate it with some kind of hunting.
Where else to go food hunting but in Baguio? 🙂
Café Sabel inside BenCab Museum in Baguio When asked who is SABEL, Philippine National Artist, BenCab (Benedicto Reyes Cabrera), answered, she was a “bag lady” or “taong grasa” who he saw at Yakal Street...Read More
Thanks for visiting JoysOfAsia.com!
Please Like Our Page
- Selecting a helmet to fit your head size
- Lazada Philippines Offers P100 Discount Vouchers to PERA SWIPE Users #PeraSwipexLazada #LazadaPHTurns6
- Why I want to be a #BlogOPPOlis Creator Scholar
- Launching of New Members of A-PLUS PaintBabes #APlusPaintBabes
- Please Support PRINCESS SEVILLENA on WISHCOVERY