Selfies are already seemingly embedded in the DNA of our generation and it’s always a MUST to capture selfies whether for posting on social media or merely to capture memories or the perfect makeup you’ve just put on.
OPPO F1s is the best in terms of capturing these selfies with its 16MP front camera, you’ll definitely capture your best moments in great detail!
Aside from its camera, what I love about OPPO F1s is its built-in FILTERS.
OPPO F1s has several built-in filters to choose from namely:
However, my personal favorite among these filters would have to be MONO. I love black and white photos and if I’m lucky enough to have the best selfie camera phone in the market, the OPPO F1s, I would probably use MONO more often than the other filters. The other filters are definitely great too but I really love monochromatic photos.
Here are the reasons why I chose MONO as my favorite OPPO F1s Selfie Filter:
1) LESS DISTRACTION. Black and White makes sure that there is less distraction on the image so viewers can see the photo’s essence which are the subject, composition, and lighting. OPPO F1s has the MONO filter which enables us to capture amazing selfies and photos that don’t require a professional touch.
2) DRAMATIC EFFECT. People’s facial features have a stronger emotional effect than when it’s done in color. MONO effect captures emotions. It produces dramatic and timeless effects that are perfect for printing and framing in our homes. Just imagine your selfies taken with OPPO F1s MONO filter, you would be producing selfies that you can frame and be proud of!
3) INSTANT WORK OF ART. Simplicity is exquisite and the MONO effect brings out the true beauty of people’s faces and other objects. Even a part of one’s face when captured in mono, becomes an instant work of art. Also, things that we normally take for granted everyday becomes something interesting when captured in MONO.
4) TIMELESS. MONO effect produces black and white photos that are timeless and does not follow any kind of trend. When a colored photo ages it changes colors and if other effects are selected it may look “corny” when the trend passes but black and white or MONO effect is still amazing no matter what time or year it is. So even if it’s a picture of you or your parents or your kids, its essence is preserved.
5) ATTENTION GRABBING. We live in a colorful world filled with a sea of colors and it’s difficult to get noticed but MONO effect ensures that photos are instantly noticed because the lack of color tends to pull our attention towards it.
6) UNIQUE AND CREATIVE. MONO or black and white colors tend to capture uniqueness and creativity. Because of the lack of colors, we tend to project our faces or images in a more creative manner.
7) MONO IS THE BEST FILTER TO CAPTURE PURE LOVE. In a world full of judgmental people who judge people by the color of their skin, MONO is the best filter there is because it shows that when we strip away the colors of our skin, we are all the same, loving, and free-spirited humans, with the same body parts, same smile and practically the same composition. Taking black and white selfies with your loved ones using OPPO F1s Mono filter would surely make selfies look amazing no matter what your color and nationality is!
8) PERFECT FOR SELFIES! Black and white or MONO effect make the details clearer which is perfect for capturing facial features and selfies. It also doesn’t require us to look our best or put on heavy make-up because “au naturel” look is best!
I love colors but when it comes to choosing the best one, I think black, whites and shades of gray are the best.
Speaking of shades of gray, OPPO F1s is now available in limited edition space gray!
Get yours now! 🙂
In case you’re interested in the other features of OPPO F1s, please check out my other blog posts about it:
OPPO F1s Built-in Filters
You can choose different filters such as: CAFE, BRIGHT, CANDY, SHINE, SOFT, FADE and MONO. All of which look natural and can be used to set your mood.
COMPLETE SPECS of OPPO F1s:
5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display 1280 X 720 pixels, 267ppi
Corning Gorilla Glass 4
1.5Ghz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor
Android 5.1 Lollipop
32GB internal storage
Expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
13MP rear camera, f/2.2
16MP front camera, f/2.0
Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
GPS, with A-GPS, GLONASS
4G LTE connectivity (Category 6)
3,075 mAh non-removable battery
Fast charging capable
154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm
Color: Rose Gold, Gold, Gray
One would wonder how much the ultimate OOTD and selfie phone is, but it’s actually very affordable at PHP 12,990 (Philippine Pesos).
That is definitely amazing and a definite value for money or bang for the buck because its features are definitely more than what it is worth.
You also have an option to pay it monthly (PHP 2,165/month for six months) at zero interest via Home Credit. You can ask your local stores and dealers if they have this option or better yet go to http://bit.ly/F1sHomeCredit for more information.
So is it worth it? My answer would be a resounding YES!!! I haven’t seen a smart phone with these features that’s so affordable and the total look of the phone is too classy compared to its price. I didn’t even believe that it’s priced so low at first. Honestly, if I didn’t know how much this was worth, I would have guessed that it’s around 20k or more. More than that, it’s easier to save money to buy this phone so in case “something” happens, I wouldn’t have a heart attack. So yeah, this phone is definitely on top of my NEED-TO-BUY list this year. And you definitely should check out this phone so you too can have an amazing phone at a not-so-scary tag price.
OPPO PHILIPPINES’ CELEBRITY ENDORSER:
Sarah Geronimo is currently very hot right now especially now that she’s the cover of several Tech Magazines because of her endorsement of OPPO F1s.
Here is her commercial for OPPO F1s! 🙂
Visit OPPO Philippines’ Social Media Accounts to get updates:
Oppo Official Website, OPPO Official Social Media posts & GSMarena.com
This blog post is an entry to a blog contest sponsored by Oppo PH and Nuffnang PH. Images here are properties of their respective owners. No Copyright infringement are intended. If you own the photo and you wish for it to be taken down, kindly send the blogger a message using the contact page found on this blog.